Have you found yourself unable to catch an EasyJet flight on time? We understand that life is unpredictable, and plans can change often. However, while flying with EasyJet, you don’t have to worry about it because of the airline’s exceptional EasyJet cancellation policy. The airline offers prospective passengers the flexibility to cancel their flight tickets within 24 hours before the scheduled departure flight time.
Even under the EasyJet cancellation policy, passengers can switch the name on the ticket and give it to someone else, thus obtaining reimbursement for their non-refundable flight. If you are looking to cancel a reservation with EasyJet, you have come to the right place. There are various ways to do so, so keep on reading to get a deep insight into EasyJet cancel policy and procedure.
What is EasyJet cancellation policy?
- Passengers may cancel or amend their booking without charge up to 14 days after the reservations have been made or up to 7 days before departure.
- Under the EasyJet cancellation policy, passengers can still opt for cancellation after passing the given time but will be liable to pay the applicable cancellation charge.
- EasyJet cancellation fees are based on the type of fare and route you have booked and are as follows:
- Standard Fare: Up to 100% of the fare, depending on the route and when you cancel.
- Flexi Fare: Up to 100% of the fare, depending on the route and when you cancel.
- Upfront Fare: Up to 100% of the fare, depending on the route and when you cancel.
- Business Fare: Up to 100% of the fare, depending on the route and when you cancel.
- Bundle Fare: Up to 100% of the fare, depending on the route and when you cancel.
- As per the EasyJet cancellation policy, any refund due will be paid back to the original payment card if you cancel your reservation.
Do I have 24 hours to cancel an EasyJet flight?
Are you concerned about the EasyJet cancellation policy to cancel your flight tickets and whether you’ll get a refund or have to pay additional fees? When passengers cancel EasyJet flights, they may incur Easyjet cancellation fees.
But if they cancel within 24 hours of purchase, they will not be charged any fees and will receive a full refund. However, the airline has established rules for its 24-hour cancellation policy that passengers must follow. The following points provide further detail:
Key guidelines of EasyJet 24 hour cancellation policy
- As per the EasyJet cancellation policy, cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of your flight.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled flight, you will be charged the full fare for the flight.
- If you cancel more than 24 hours before your scheduled flight, you will be refunded the total fare of your flight minus any taxes and fees incurred.
- However, flight refunds will be processed within 28 days of the cancellation request.
- All refunds are subject to EasyJet cancellation policy applicable rules and regulations.
- Under EasyJet cancellation policy, any changes to the booking, including name changes, will incur a fee.
- Cancellations must be made through the website or the customer representative of an airline, not through a travel agent or other third party.
- Passengers who purchased a Flexi Ticket, which is refundable up to two hours before the flight, may be able to receive a refund if they cancel within this time frame.
How much does it cost to cancel a flight on EasyJet?
Do you wish to cancel your flight tickets and find out about the EasyJet cancellation policy? In that case, passengers can easily cancel their flight tickets by opting for the online mode via the EasyJet website and selecting the “manage your booking” option.
After that, they will be prompted to enter their flight booking details to proceed with the cancellation. Once the details are entered, the passengers can click on “cancel” to confirm the cancellation. After securing the cancellation, the passengers will be informed of the EasyJet cancellation fee that they need to pay.
- For EasyJet’s Standard Fare, the EasyJet cancellation fee is £35 per person per one-way flight.
- Under EasyJet cancellation policy, for Flexi Fare tickets, the cancellation fee is £60 per person per one-way flight.
- If you travel in the easyJet Plus class, the cancellation fee is £35 per person per one-way flight.
- If you travel in the easyJet Plus Flexi fare, the cancellation fee is £60 per person per one-way flight.
- For other fare types, such as the Up Front and Extra Leg Room fares, the cancellation fee is £60 per person per one-way flight.
Under the EasyJet cancellation policy, the cost of cancelling or changing a flight depends on the type of fare you purchased and the class of travel selected. However, please note that the EasyJet cancellation fees are subject to change.
How to cancel an Easyjet booking online?
The process of cancelling an Easyjet booking online under EasyJet cancellation policy is quite easy-peasy. All you need to do is log in to your Easyjet account, select the booking you wish to cancel, and follow the instructions on the screen. Easyjet also provides a range of refund options to suit your needs. If you are unsure of how to cancel your EasyJet flight, you can follow these simple steps to opt for EasyJet cancellation policy online quickly.
- Log in to your EasyJet account on the official website. Select ‘Manage Booking’ from the main menu.
- Enter your booking reference and passenger’s last name. Fill in the required details of your flight and click ‘Find My Booking’.
- Select the booking you’d like to cancel.
- Confirm the cancellation and follow the onscreen instructions.
- After that, you will receive an email confirming the cancellation.
How to cancel EasyJet flight tickets offline?
To modify a flight reservation offline, passengers can connect with the airline’s representatives by dialling EasyJet Airlines customer service at +44 (0) 330 5515151 or writing down an email to [email protected]. The live representatives will help you make the required changes instantly and get you deep insight into EasyJet cancellation policy.
- Launch the official web portal of the EasyJet website.
- Click on the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the page.
- Select the topic that best describes your issue from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your details, including your name, email address, and contact number.
- Select the “Call Us” option from the menu.
- You will be given a list of possible EasyJet Airlines customer service numbers.
- Select the number that best suits your needs, and you will be connected with a customer representative.
What happens if EasyJet cancels my flight due to weather?
EasyJet Airline is always responsible for ensuring passengers and crew members’ safety and security. If there are any technical issues, bad weather or any other safety issues, Easyjet might cancel flights.
The airline will also take into account any local government regulations or laws that they need to comply with when deciding to cancel a flight. EasyJet cancellation policy allows the airline to take many precautionary measures and staff at the airport to help passengers in such an unfortunate situation.
Can you get money back from the cancel Easyjet flight refund?
If your EasyJet flight has been cancelled due to a natural disaster, bad weather, and illness, you may be eligible for a refund. You can apply for a refund via the EasyJet website’s ‘Manage my Booking’ section. Alternatively, you can contact the EasyJet Customer Services team via telephone or email, and they will be able to help you with the refund process. Please note that EasyJet cannot refund any cancellation fees for cancelled flights.
Key guidelines of cancel Easyjet flight refund
- Under the EasyJet cancellation policy, cancellations must be made at least 28 days before the scheduled flight departure time to be eligible for a refund.
- The refund will be issued to the original form of payment used for the booking.
- Refund processing time can vary depending on the form of payment used for the booking.
- A refund will be issued if the flight is cancelled due to an EasyJet cancellation policy or other circumstances beyond airline control.
- If the flight is cancelled due to a technical issue, the refund will be issued to the original form of payment used for the booking.
- If the flight is cancelled due to a schedule change, the customer can either take the new flight or request a refund.
- If the flight is cancelled due to a security or safety issue, the refund will be issued to the original form of payment used for the booking.
Can I get a voucher from EasyJet?
Yes, easyJet offers vouchers as per the EasyJet cancellation policy which can be used for future bookings. The vouchers can be purchased online and are valid for flights within 12 months. However, the value of the coupon can be used against the cost of flights and any applicable fees and taxes.
You can now easily cancel your seats on EasyJet with the knowledge of their EasyJet cancellation policy. All you need to do is follow the steps as mentioned above, and you’re good to go. If you require further assistance, you can dial EasyJet Airlines customer service numbers for help.