Were you looking for an ideal seat while you fly to your favorite destination with a low-cost airline? The Sun country seat selection policy allows you to pick a preferred seat with a minimal fee. Usually, airlines charge a huge amount for this facility, but this isn’t the case with Sun country.
For example, to choose the preferred seats on your next journey, you can pay $9 and sit together with your family members. Read more and find details of the booking, choosing, and changing your seat selection with Sun Country in this blog.
How Can You Choose Your Seat On Sun Country?
To choose your seat when you are flying with Sun Country, select online while booking your reservation after you’ve booked the ticket or when you are going to check in for your flight. Otherwise, you can also pick your seat from the airport counter, which might cost more.
Booking your seat in advance is beneficial as you can choose from the 3D aircraft seat map. While booking the reservation, a six-digit code will be sent to your number to verify the seat preference.
How to Select the Best Seats on Sun Country Airlines?
A preferred seat on Sun Country is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Hence, act fast and book before somebody else picks them up on their flight.
- Passengers have to pay more when they pick their seats last minute at the airport.
- Further, if you have an international flight, you can’t book seats when less than 24 hours are left for the flight’s departure.
- Also, seat assignment from available seats during check-in is free of cost and attracts no fee.
- Seat allotment is available till 3 hours before the flight’s scheduled take-off time.
However, if you want more details on the Sun Country Seat Selection process, freely call a 24 X 7 customer service executive who will assist you in booking or changing your seat assignment. They are your best point for help.
How Much Does Sun Country Charge For Seat Selection?
The sun country seat selection fee is $9 – $100 per segment per seat. The amount paid for choosing the chair depends upon seat location and additional amenities (legroom, recline, etc.). The entire cost for selecting the seat is non-refundable, regardless of your fare class.
However, passengers don’t need to pay a fee when the airline offers randomly assigned seats when they check in for the flight. Seats are allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Can I Choose My Seat on Sun Country Airlines For Free?
The seat on a Sun Country flight you pick during check-in is free. There are only limited seats left during online and offline check-in. You can visit the website and select from available options without paying any fee. You can also change the existing seat selection if your preferred seat is available.
What Are Sun Country Preferred Seats?
The preferred seat on your Sun Country flight is the “best” of all three options. It is located in the zone 2 area, which allows you to board early and exit early from the plane. Apart from 4” extra legroom, 150% more recline is available. In-seat power outlets, USB ports, and free entertainment on personal devices are other amenities available on preferred seating.
How Do You Select Seats On Sun Country?
The sun country seat selection process for best, exit row, standard, or priority seats is the same. You can pick these seats during or after booking your reservation. The procedure is as follows:
- Visit sun country’s official site and go to the manage booking option.
- Enter reservation code and last name. Press submit button.
- Further, retrieve your booking and select a seat with a 3D map.
- Pick your preference and arrive at a payment summary.
- After the final selection, the airline will send you a confirmation message at the registered email ID.
- After receiving the confirmation email, you can view your selection by logging in to your account.
Read More Related Blogs Here: