Suppose, you are about to leave for the airport and want to ask Latam airlines if the flight is on time or to rebook a flight. You can check this online or contact Latam airlines by WhatsApp at 56 9 68250850 to get live updates.
The airline has launched this feature to help passengers avoid the long wait time on call and take immediate action to reach a human. Here we have discussed the best ways to get quick help from LATAM airlines by WhatsApp.
How to contact LATAM Airlines by WhatsApp?
You can use the latest WhatsApp feature to contact Latam airlines customer service agents on chat. To contact the airline experts using Latam WhatsApp customer service, use the contact number 56 9 68(250) 850 and follow the instructions below:
- Open the website of LATAM airlines using a browser. Then go to the page where you can get all the contact information of the airline.
- On the contact page, click on the ‘WhatsApp’ option and you will enter a new page.
- The new tab will ask your permission to login into your WhatsApp account to continue with live chat. To permit, open WhatsApp on your mobile and scan the barcode given on the screen.
- After you login successfully into the application, you can chat with an airline executive.
- Firstly, you will get to chat with a virtual assistant that will help you sort your query. Then, a live person will come to solve your problem.
- Another way to use WhatsApp on LATAM airlines is by saving the contact number 56-(968) 250 850 and then searching the same on WhatsApp application.
How long does it take LATAM WhatsApp to respond?
It takes around 10 working days for Latam airlines to respond to all the complaints via email customer service. Also, please note that a resolution for a complaint takes time and you must wait for at least 15 days before taking any further action.
If you didn’t get any solution to your problem and you are flying to/from the United States, you can take help from US DOT. The US DOT, United States Department of Transportation will help you to stand against the airline if you get no response.
How do I email LATAM customer service?
To connect with LATAM email customer service assistants, visit the website at www.latamairlines.com and find the “Contact Us” section on that page. Then, choose your country or region to check for the email address of customer service in your country.
If you prefer to speak with someone over the phone, you can call their customer service number for help.
How to contact LATAM via Live Chat?
To get in touch with Latam Airlines, use the live chat feature or start a chat on WhatsApp. This option is available all day to get you a fast and easy response to any questions about the airline. To use the live chat or WhatsApp feature, follow these simple steps:
- Firstly, visit the official page of Latam Airlines website.
- Then, use the “Contact Us” tab on the homepage to start a live chat with the virtual assistant.
- Or, use the LATAM Airlines WhatsApp contact number available on the same page.
- Now, you can share concerns or type instructions on the messaging box of the WhatsApp application on mobile /system.
- You will receive a fast response to your question.
How to Get In Touch With LATAM?
Once you complete the flight booking, get in touch with the Latam Airline customer service team for any questions or concerns. The number to reach the airline assistant is available 24/7 to assist you. Following these simple steps will help you get the phone number and connect with an airline representative to help you:
- Visit the official Latam Airlines website
- Click on the “Contact Us” section at the homepage
- Next, choose the “Call Us” tab to go through the list of numbers.
- Dial the toll-free number: 00 56 2 2687 2400
- Press 1 to inquire about your flight status
- Press 2 to manage your booking
- Press 3 to speak with a customer service representative
- Press 4 to disconnect the call
- Now, an airline staff person who is an expert in handling the query you have will connect with you to help you.