How To Book a Westjet Group Travel Flight?
Are you planning a family trip to your dream destination? Or do you have to go on a business trip? No matter what it is, if you have to make a booking in bulk, Westjet group travel is the best option. A group of 10 or more people can get flight booking at a discount under this.
WestJet airlines provide you with a discounted fare so that the customers making a booking in large can save money. The group members can enjoy a luxury travel experience at a lower price.
So, if you are willing to enjoy these facilities, you must know about the group travel terms and conditions of WestJet airlines. Get all the information in this post.
What is the Westjet Group Travel Policy?
People who are willing to travel together in a large group must have the idea of Westjet group travel booking. But first, let us learn about the group travel policy of Westjet airlines. Here are the important details to pay attention on:
- You must form a group of 10 or more people to qualify for the group discount with WestJet airlines.
- The airline does not apply any cancellation charges on the booking of up to 20% till the WestJet expiry date.
- You must pay the holding fee if you wish the airline to hold the booking.
- Passengers can modify the group member names up till one day before the scheduled departure of the flight.
- You can use your travel vouchers to book one of the tickets for free.
These are the basic points that you must keep in mind if you are thinking of Westjet group booking. However, if you wish to know more in detail, you can contact WestJet Airlines via call.
What is the Procedure for WestJet Group Travel Booking?
To get a WestJet group travel discount or to make a group booking, you can go to the airline’s official site. Here are the complete steps by step process to book your group ticket with WestJet:
Via the Official website:
- Go to the WestJet official website
- Then, go to the ‘flights’ section.
- After that, you have to choose the ‘group and conventions’ option.
- Now, click on the ‘Book flights for groups of 10 or more guests.
- Here you will see a WestJet group form asking for certain details.
- Once you fill in the details correctly, you need to click on the submit button.
Within a few days, you will receive a reply from the airline that will obtain a group discount code. Use it and complete the booking process.
Can I Call Westjet for a Group Booking?
Yes. group booking with WestJet can be made via call.
- If you have to book a vacation package for upto 6 people, you can make the WestJet booking online.
- Or, if you have to make a booking for 7 to 9 people, you can call on the WestJet phone number, 1-877-737-7001.
However, you need to contact a travel agent if you wish to book a group ticket for 10 or re people.
Via Phone Call:
The passenger needs to get in touch with WestJet travel agents, to obtain a discount code. Follow the underlying process to make group booking over the phone:
- Firstly, Dial the WestJet group travel phone number, +1 (888) 937-8538, for a hassle-free booking.
- After that, listen to the IVR options.
- Now, choose the right key to speak to the WestJet live agent.
- Then, you have to share your details correctly, and the airline person will perform the required steps on your behalf.
So you do not need to worry even about large bookings with WestJet. Just dial the WestJet phone number and speak to the airline agent. You can also contact the airline if you are struggling with any other flight-related issues.