Did you know that JetBlue offers its mint upgrade on all types of tickets at the last minute purchase? You can secure a Jetblue Mint Upgrade when you buy your ticket through cash, TruBlue points, or a mix of both.
The facility to get the Mint class on JetBlue Airways at the last minute is also available for all core or economy fare types. Hence, if you desire a premium travel experience with the airlines, try your best to secure this upgrade.
Read and find out how you can get an upgrade from the airlines easily, with or without a fee.
Jetblue Upgrade Mint Class
JetBlue Airlines offers a luxury travel class known as the Mint class. Passengers who don’t buy the mint tickets right away can choose to upgrade their flight later if they have a confirmed reservation. To fly with residential touch and enjoy a comfortable journey, get a Jetblue Mint Upgrade today.
The process of flying in a better way and securing this upgrade is stress-free. If you haven’t bought a ticket to mint class, you can upgrade your flight and find a better travel experience. You can even secure the mint business class upgrade at the last minute at the airport.
How Can I Upgrade to Mint on Jetblue Flight?
Passengers can not secure a mint upgrade at the gate using a combination of TruBlue points and cash. However, they can use this combination to book their upgrade online. Here is the process to get a better class of travel without changing your current reservation:
- Visit the official site of JetBlue Airways.
- Further, log in to your account by filling in the required details.
- Once you arrive at the booking page, find the booking for which you want the upgrade.
- After that, check whether the “jetblue upgrade to mint” is available for the flight.
- You can pay for the upgrade partly with your card and TruBlue points if available.
- Besides, you can get your upgrade by following the rest of the on-screen prompts.
- Lastly, get confirmation from the airline with new seat details.
However, if you change your flight, the upgrade amount or points might not be refunded.
Upgrade to Jetblue Mint Via Phone
You can upgrade your flight to mint via a phone call. However, the jetblue mint upgrade cost may increase due to added service fees. Even though it might be costly, you may secure a cheaper deal and get your upgrade faster.
Dial JetBlue Airways phone number 1-800-JETBLUE (1-800-538-2583) to talk to a representative and request an upgrade to mint class. You can also secure a better seat through cash and TruBlue points.
How Much Does It Cost to Upgrade to Mint JetBlue?
To secure a mint upgrade with points and get a better seat for free, you must fly atleast 30 segments or have earned atleast 12k points. When you’ve spent $4500 or above points, you can secure enough points and get a free upgrade.
However, when you want to pay the entire upgrade fee through cash, you can expect to spend atleast $500 (including any taxes and service fee). For long-haul flights or international routes, the cost would be much higher. Besides, the price would still be lower than booking a business class ticket on JetBlue directly.
Features Of Jetblue Mint Upgrade at The Airport
When you try to secure last minute upgrade to mint on JetBlue Airways, you might miss out on all its benefits. Even though you can book an upgrade at the airport much cheaper, there are things that you must know about:
- Firstly, if you have a core seat (through cash, points, or a combination), you can request a mint upgrade (subject to availability) for an additional fee at the airport.
- You can request a mint upgrade at the gate, but at the check-in, you will get it on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Further, an upgrade to mint cannot be secured through TrueBlue points at the airport, even if you have a core seat already.
- Securing a mint upgrade at the airport won’t yield additional TruBlue points. You will earn the points solely based on your core booking.
- Besides, if you’ve paid for checked bags previously, the same conditions will apply, and you won’t get the additional mint benefits.
- Lastly, when you upgrade to mint on jetblue at the airport, you won’t get benefits such as free priority, 2 free checked bags, and bonus TruBlue points.
You can call the customer service of JetBlue at 1-800-JETBLUE (1-800-538-2583) to ask about your eligibility and the cost of an upgrade. You might secure a cheaper deal via the reservations team.