Volaris Cancellation Policy | Instant Flight Change & Refund Policy
Are you experiencing any change in your travel plans due to unavoidable circumstances? If you are willing to cancel your Volaris flight tickets before the flight departure, request instant help from the executive.
Volaris Airlines is the second-largest flag carrier based in Mexico, providing top-notch services under an ultra-low budget. Besides discounted ticket fares, the airline also offers 100% flexibility to upgrade flight tickets according to travel requirements. Passengers are eligible to cancel their flight reservations and get a full refund within 24 hours of the original purchase. With its flexibility combo, one can make several changes to their travel time and date without paying an additional fee.
Before proceeding further, let’s talk about the things one must know about the Volaris flight cancellation policy.
What are the terms and conditions of the Volaris Cancellation Policy?
Volaris has a 24-hour flight cancellation policy for canceling a booking within 24 hours of point of purchase for free. Depending on the route length and distance, it imposes a penalty for canceling a ticket after the grace period. The ticket must be refundable; only then can you cancel the tickets and claim a full refund.
Simultaneously, one can send a refund request of their canceled tickets online at the airline’s official site. Make sure to inform the representative at least four hours before the scheduled flight departure. You have to fill in your last name, booking reference code and click on the Cancel Flight tab. For any refund or cancellation queries, directly contact the customer care team and seek instant help. If a passenger fails to meet the requirements of the Volaris ticket cancellation policy, no refund shall apply.
How do I cancel a Volaris flight reservation?
Canceling Volaris flight tickets is not complicated, and it gets easier when you do it via the site or mobile app. If you want to eliminate the cancellation fee, ensure to cancel your booking within 24 hours of the initial purchase.
Here is the step-by-step guide that you can follow to cancel your flight reservation online –
- Go to the Volaris Airlines official site and log into your account by entering your right credentials.
- Fill in your last name and flight reference code of six digits on the blank spaces.
- You will now see Volaris change flight or cancel flight option; choose the desired option.
- Select the Manage My Trips option and go to the My Trips section.
- Now select the flight you want to change or cancel and press the Next button.
- After reviewing the necessary changes, confirm your preferred option by clicking on the cancel button.
- At last, head to the payment page and make an online payment through a credit or debit card if asked to pay.
- In the next step, you will receive a flight cancellation mail at your given email address.
Suppose you don’t get a revert from their side, don’t hesitate to seek instant facilitation from the flight representative. Avail 24 hours customer care services through a phone call, email, and live chat and customize your ticket the way you want.
Does Volaris have a cancellation fee?
Volaris Airlines charges the penalty on customers for canceling a booked flight depending on the flight length and trip destination. As per the Volaris cancellation policy refund is given on flights canceled within 24 hours of the bookings. When you cancel a reservation after the grace period, you will have to pay a fee between $100 to $500. Whereas, on canceling a booking 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure, the airline charges between $100 to $400. Also, one can make a refund request on the airline’s official site after canceling their booked flight.
What happens when you cancel a non-refundable Volaris ticket?
To cancel a non-refundable ticket, Volaris Airlines charges between $200 and $500 based on the fare type and other factors. After deducting the cancellation fee, the team will transfer the remaining amount to your e-Credit for your upcoming trips.
Can I claim a full refund after canceling a Volaris ticket?
According to Volaris refund policy, anyone can request a refund on canceling a refundable ticket within 24 hours of the purchase. After canceling a reservation, you can fill a refund request form on the airline’s official site. It will take 10 to 15 days for the customer care team to initiate a refund for the eligible customers. You can contact the executive and check your refund status or resolve other issues. When you contact them, you should have your flight reservation code, flight details on the ticket, and bank account details.
Volaris Cancellation Policy in Death or Illness Case
According to the Volaris cancellation policy, passengers don’t have to pay the penalty for canceling a booking due to death in the family or illness. The airline will provide a full refund as a travel credit or transfer the amount to the original payment mode. However, there are certain things that a passenger must meet only then they can apply for a risk-free cancellation.
- Flyers can cancel their booking anytime before the scheduled flight departure and claim a full refund without paying the penalty.
- One has to submit a refund request form on the airline’s official site by attaching all the required documents.
- There are certain situations when a flyer is asked to pay the cancellation charges which are not fixed. It depends on travel duration, ticket fare type, distance, and travel class.
Volaris Cancellation Policy in Adverse Weather Conditions
Just like flyers have the right to cancel a scheduled flight, Volaris had to cancel a flight in unavoidable circumstances. It includes bad weather conditions, lack of flyers, technical problems, strikes, and so on.
- If your flight is canceled due to adverse weather conditions, the airline will not be liable for a refund. As the situation is not in their hands because the situation is a part of natural conditions.
- As per the Volaris cancellation policy in adverse weather conditions, flyers can book the next available flight. The airline will provide compensation for the unused part of your flight ticket.
- You don’t have to pay an additional fee to book another flight for the next day.
- Flyers can also cancel their reservations online using the Manage My Trip feature on the airline’s official site.
- You can also seek help from the customer care executive and request him to cancel the reservation on your behalf.
Can I cancel my flight without paying the penalty on Volaris Airlines?
If you opt for the 24-hour Volaris cancellation policy, you can cancel your booking for free. After canceling the ticket, you can claim a full refund by filing an online refund request application. Once you qualify for a refund, the airline will take at least 10 to 15 days to initiate a refund of your canceled ticket.
Read More Article Link: