What is Southwest Airlines Sale $69?
Are you searching for the cheapest flight tickets and want to save money on your upcoming trip? If yes, don’t miss the opportunity to make ticket reservations during Southwest Airlines 69 dollar sale.
Southwest Airlines is worldwide popular for its inexpensive tickets and exclusive flash sale that keeps running throughout the year. The sale begins on Tuesday and Wednesday at 8:00 pm during June and October months. Besides its yearly sale, the airline provides additional discounts and savings to buy tickets for a cheaper rate than the actual sale price. During Southwest Airlines sale $69, flyers can book the tickets for as low as $49, $59, and $69. However, the flash sale runs for three consecutive days and is eligible for one-way flights. In case you wish to make reservations for round-trip, you can combine the two flights to double the savings.
Can I use my miles to book cheap flights during the Southwest Airlines sale $69?
Flyers can book Southwest Airlines tickets by redeeming the miles and flying to wherever they want. However, the number of miles needed to buy low-fare tickets depends on the reward program’s fares and flight status. The fee for booking a one-way flight for $69 is between $5 to $10.
How can you book flights on Southwest Airlines 69 sale?
If you want to grab exclusive deals on Southwest Airlines tickets and tour packages, follow the below-mentioned tips.
- Flyers can take advantage of the airline’s low-fare calendar to find the dates of the availability of the low-fare flights.
- You can also check the airline’s official site to find the lowest fare for a particular route during the sale.
- If you are flying with excess baggage, then Southwest Airlines will offer you two free checked bags. Every flag carrier will have a varying baggage fee depending on your size requirements and travel class.
- The sale price is only applicable on booking one-way flights. However, if you wish to book a round trip, combine two flights and fulfill your travel needs. You can still have your savings by buying tickets on Southwest Airlines 69 dollar sale.
- On canceling the low-fare flight, flyers cannot claim a full refund. However, the airline will provide you the travel credit for your future trips depending on the Southwest cancellation policy.
- Another important tip, you can book reservations for two destinations where you might not get a cheap flight during the sale. If there is any change in the travel plans, you can cancel the ticket and claim a credit.
Where does Southwest Airline fly for $69?
You can book flight tickets on multiple routes, but $69 flight deals are available on fewer destinations. Southwest Airlines fly to the following routes during the sale.
- Oklahoma and Tulsa
- El Paso
- Midland and Tulsa
- Houston Hobby
For $39, you can book one-way flights between Austin and Corpus Christi, Dallas Love Field and Little Rock, and Harlingen and San Antonio.
For $49 – One-way flights are available for $49 between Long Beach and San Jose, San Jose and San Diego, and San Jose and Los Angeles. You can also book flights between Nashville and Atlanta.
For $69 – Flights between Amarillo and El Paso or from Austin to Oklahoma City, between Houston Hobby and Lubbock. Also, you can book one-way flights between Midland/Odessa and Tulsa.
What are the terms and conditions for Southwest Airlines’ sale $69?
- Southwest Airlines sale $69 is eligible for one-way flights only.
- The low-fares are not valid to/from the continental U.S to/from Hawaii.
- Members can also receive 12 miles per dollar spent on Business Select fares and ten reward points per dollar on any time fares. Moreover, six reward points per dollar on Wanna Get Away fares.