South Airlines offers a group travel program to the flyers wishing to travel with ten or more passengers. After joining the membership, anyone can get extra flexibility and exclusive discounts to have a seamless travel experience and a trip of extra fun and savings. The group flight reservation program is applicable for school groups, corporate groups, family groups, religious groups, weddings, music groups, sports groups, etc.
When you make a group flight booking, you have to pay $50 per person to hold a flight reservation. Once you have confirmed your group flight ticket, pay the remaining payment using your debit card, credit card, or other payment forms. For any information regarding your group travel, Southwest airlines reservations phone number, and the expert will be there to settle your queries.
What are the perks of making a group flight booking on Southwest Airlines?
Southwest Airlines offers additional perks to group flight travelers. Some of them are listed below.
- Group travelers may get the discounted flight tickets and additional offers on Southwest Airlines Reservations, vacation packages, and other purchases.
- If you have booked a group flight ticket, there are no minimum stay requirements and no blackout dates.
- The best benefit of making a group flight booking is that the airline offers an unlimited free name changes facility and allows group travelers to change their names 72 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
- You can also earn one roundtrip flight ticket for every 29th passenger on a Southwest Airlines group booking.
- The airline offers flexible payment options and you can even make an advance seat reservation through a deposit and later complete your entire payment.
- While boarding the plane, all group travelers don’t have to carry flight tickets, and only one passenger can take one ticket and do flight check-in on everyone’s behalf.
What are the steps required to make a group flight booking on Southwest Airlines?
If you want to make a Southwest Airlines group booking, you can follow the step-by-step guide and complete your booking process.
- Reach the South Airlines official site and click on the round trip button.
- Select a flight for your group travel needs and requirements.
- Tap on the group flight booking section.
- Enter the passenger’s personal information such as the anime, date of birth, contact number, and address on the mandatory columns.
- Fill in your travel date and time and confirm the Southwest Airlines group booking online and select your preferred flight.
- Now check out the availability of your desired flight.
- Confirm the flight if available to fly on your chosen date, time, and destination.
- On the next step, make an online payment using your Debit card, Credit card, or other payment forms.
- Once your group flight ticket is booked, the airline will send you a confirmation mail at your registered email address.
Suppose you are stuck in any of the steps and want to confirm your group flight booking. Call on the Southwest airlines reservations phone number. The expert will give immediate assistance and help you confirm your group flight booking in no time.
See More Related Post Below –