How Do I Use A Spirit Airlines Credit – +1-860-579-6800
Spirit Airlines is a popular and ultra-low-fare flag carrier headquartered in Miramar. It serves flights in Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, and other popular destinations across the globe. Moreover, it provides extra travel credit and future vouchers, which are non-transferable and can only be used for traveling. The credit value is valid till 60 days of issuance, and a few restrictions shall apply on how to use Spirit Airlines credit?
Where can I apply for the Spirit Airlines Credit?
- Spirit Airlines provides travel credits to passengers to pay for flight tickets, bags, seats, taxes, and tour packages.
- Any guest associated with the original flight booking can redeem the Spirit credits.
- Credits shall apply while making multiple bookings until the full value is used.
- Passengers can request the flight representative to redeem credits by dialing Spirit en español teléfono or visiting the airline’s site.
What are the restrictions on the Spirit Airlines Credit?
- If you use your Spirit Airlines credit card for booking round trips, use it before it expires.
- You can redeem the credit card only while making a flight reservation. However, you cannot modify or extend the card’s validity on your own.
- Credit card value is only eligible to the base fare of the flight and not on additional benefits, including baggage policy, food, and other services.
Benefits of Spirit Airlines Credit Card
- Flyers earn 40,000 bonus points and a companion flight voucher offer of $100 on the Spirit Airlines credit card.
- No redemption fees shall apply as a primary cardholder.
- There is no limit on earning travel credit.
- Spirit Airlines Mastercard points will not expire as long as your account is open.
- You get a companion flight voucher of $100 for each anniversary on purchase of $5000 in purchases before the anniversary year.
- Get an introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year. After completing the first year, an extra cost of $79 shall apply to the World Elite Mastercard accounts.
- You can avail the benefits of shortcut Zone 2 boarding on having a credit card.
How long can I use a Spirit Airlines credit card?
Flyers can use the Spirit Airlines credit for around 60 days long without worrying about its expiry. However, after 60 days of the card purchase, the credit will expire. If you are concerned about your credit card points, use them before they expire and make your trips worthwhile.
How to use Spirit Airlines credit when booking a new flight?
Passengers can make Spirit Airlines Reservations using their travel credits and eliminating the trip expenses to an extent.
Here is a step-by-step guide to book flight tickets using Spirit Airlines credit card –
- On the airline’s official site and navigate your flight reservation credit number. It is a six-digit alphanumeric code generated from your canceled flight.
- Enter your personal information, and it should match with your original flight reservation.
- Choose Redeem a voucher or credit on the payment page.
- Fill in your six-digit confirmation code on the specified columns and hit the Go button.
- Now, enter the amount to spend to make Spirit Airlines Reservations. However, you can also use the full or partial amount.
- Choose ‘Apply for Credit’ from the menu.
- If there is a remaining balance left, you have to follow the prompts and mention the additional fee.
- In the last step, you will receive a confirmation mail from the flight reservation team. Also, if your credit value is left unused, you can apply it for your future trips.
Now that you know about the process to apply for spirit credit card for flight tickets. However, if you face any difficulty or need additional travel assistance, directly speak with the representative and request quick help.