Are you planning a group tour and looking for the best flight deals on Lufthansa Airlines? Get to know about the procedure to book group flight tickets and find the best option for your group travel needs.
On Lufthansa Airlines, passengers can make their group travel plans by booking group flights for ten or more passengers on the same outbound and return flights. They also provide complete flexibility to change or even cancel group flight tickets on specific conditions and transfer the full refund allocated to the selected group travelers.
Terms and Conditions on Lufthansa Airlines Group Flight Policy
If you are willing to make Lufthansa reservations for your group travel on the same flight and travel date, keep the following important guidelines in mind for a seamless travel experience.
- Once you have confirmed your group flight tickets on Lufthansa Airlines, you can make the payment through a debit card, credit card or transfer it to their official bank account within seven days of the booking. They provide flexible payment options to their group travelers. In case you are unsure of the trip, you can take a few days to think and later make the payment.
- Group travelers can also redeem their miles to get some discounts or offers on group flight booking and vacation packages.
- You have to submit the names of all the group travelers within 14 days before the scheduled flight departure. If you fail to do so, the airline will simply cancel your Lufthansa reservations.
- Group travelers will also have to submit the necessary travel documents up to 14 before the flight departure.
- As per the group travel policy, a minimum of ten passengers must remain under the group flight reservation, and 20% of them can cancel their flight tickets for free.
- All the passengers will be considered an individual with no-obligation quote under a group flight booking.
- Lufthansa flights can be combined with Austrian Airlines and SWISS Airlines from all airports in Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
- If children under the age of 12 years are a part of your group travel, make sure that the airline will only accept them if adults accompany them.
- Lufthansa Airlines does not accept rebooking for group travel.
- The biggest perk of making a group flight booking is that passengers can change their names easily for free before the date of issuing their group flight tickets.
What is the procedure for making a group flight booking on Lufthansa Airlines?
Lufthansa Airlines provides special fares to senior citizens on making group flight booking and flexibility to change the information, such as name, date, destination, etc of their group flight tickets using Lufthansa Airlines manage booking online. All you have to do is contact the airline on their customer care phone number and give all your details, including name, contact number, address, date of birth, passport details, etc, to complete the booking process hand-to-hand. You can also drop an email and communicate with one of the experts, and resolve your issue with immediate solutions for any query.