Do you wish to make flight changes to your British Airways reservations? Are you aware of the airline’s flight change policy?
If no, get all the necessary information in one place and discover the best flight options for your trip.
Travel plans cannot be permanent and can change with time and situations. Therefore, British Airways provides all the comfort and relaxation to its passengers and allows them to British airways change Flight or even cancel a booked flight ticket due to last-minute changes in the travel plans.
Passengers who have made British Airways reservations can change their booked flight tickets as per their travel plans, using the manage my booking feature. You can then change the name, date, time, arrival, and departure cities of your booked flight tickets with no change fee if changed within 24 hours of the initial booking. Through the same option, you can also select seats in advance or make seat upgrades, request extra legroom, baggage allowance, pre-meal selection, and so on.
What is the flight change fee on British Airways?
If you have booked your flight tickets with British Airways, you can make the best use of flexible flight changes. You can avoid paying the flight change fee by making flight changes or cancellations within 24 hours of the original purchase. Also, if your cause for flight change is because of someone’s death, illness, accident, etc, the airline will waive your flight change fee and allow you to make a new flight reservation for no extra charges. However, for making the flight changes after the grace period, the airline charges £100. The flight change fee depends on the services you purchase and the ticket fare of your British Airways reservations. For more information, get in direct touch with one of the experts and seek immediate help.
What are the steps needed to make online flight changes on British Airways?
Making online flight changes is much more convenient and quick than doing it offline. All you need is a smartphone and good internet access, and you can customize your British Airways booking the way you want.
Here are the steps that you can follow to make flight changes online on British Airways
- Go to the airline’s official site and select the manage my booking option on your browser.
- Fill in your last name and flight reference code in any specific columns and click on the Find my Flight option.
- Now log into your account made with British Airways.
- The page will open your itinerary details on the screen.
- Choose the flight you want to change or upgrade, and from the available flights, select the new flight meeting your requirements.
- Now, make an online payment. If your new flight fare is more costly than the old one, you will have to pay the fare difference.
- In the last step, the airline will make sure to send a confirmation mail regarding your new British Airways booking.
In case you can’t make flight changes online or are facing any trouble, don’t think twice and dial the customer care phone number. The flight representative will help you resolve your issues and complete your flight change process.