How do I book an Alaska flight with a travel voucher?
Passengers who have received a travel voucher on Alaska Airlines can use it to award flights and also get exclusive perks.
Alaska Airlines is a major flag carrier of America, headquartered in Washington. Generally, the fares of Alaska flight tickets are pretty reasonable, and passengers can receive travel vouchers and redeem them on their future trips. If your travel voucher has sufficient value, it can cover the entire expense of your scheduled flight and help you save more money.
What are travel Vouchers?
Travel vouchers are a special kind of discount given to the passengers which they can use to eliminate a few portions from the fare of the new Alaska airlines reservations. The one who has received a travel voucher or special discount can utilize it on booking a future flight ticket at the official site of Alaska Airlines or the mobile app. However, one cannot redeem the travel voucher once it has expired.
Important Guidelines for using a travel voucher on Alaska Airlines
If you are planning a trip and want to make Alaska airlines reservations using your travel voucher, you should keep the following things in mind.
- A passenger can only make use of a travel voucher per flight reservation.
- One can use the travel voucher in combination with gift certificates or credit certificates, or Wallet funds.
- Passengers can only redeem a travel voucher after spending on the airfare purchases at the Alaska Airlines official site or the mobile application.
- A travel voucher cannot be applied to the Mileage Plan award flight reservations.
- One can only use a travel voucher on original travel purchases and cannot be applied at the time of flight ticket exchanges. However, if your Alaska airlines reservation is canceled, the value of your travel voucher will be nullified.
- A travel voucher is eligible for one-way and round-trip flights operated by Alaska Airlines and its partner airlines.
- The value of each travel voucher is only calculated in US dollars.
How to redeem a travel voucher to book a flight on Alaska Airlines?
Here are the following steps to make Alaska airlines reservations online using a travel voucher.
- First of all, go to the official site of Alaska Airlines and log into your Mileage Plan account by entering your correct username and ID.
- Now click on the Book a Flight option.
- Enter your arrival and departure cities for the trip.
- Choose the type of flight from the one-way, round trip, or multi-city option.
- Fill in the number of passengers expected to fly under the same flight reservation and classify them as infants, children, adults, and senior citizens.
- Now you will see a list of available flights scheduled to your preferred travel date, time, and destination.
- Choose the best flight option based on your travel needs.
- Now scroll down to Discount code and select the valid voucher.
- Once the value of your travel voucher is applied, you can see a deduction of a certain amount from the subtotal.
Later, the airline will send a confirmation mail to your registered email address. If you are unable to book a flight ticket online using your travel voucher, think not twice and dial Alaska Airlines Phone Number. The flight representative will immediately consider your problem and help you book your reservation hand-to-hand.
See More Related Post Below –